HxC!

HxC!

lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

A Cool game cube over the years!



Today is november the 20th of 2017 and I still play the game cube... why? 'cause the console is still working and I didn't end gestalt circles ( i mean i did not finish some games). I and in the other hand I wanna play some good games! 

So right now I'm playing these games! 
1) Luigi's mansion: what great game I feel kinda sorry that I didn't finish this game... but c'mon back in the day I was a student of psychology! I didn't have time to play all the games!! =S but thanks for the good memories and from bring them back again! 

#2) Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time: master quest! well i know what are you thinking right now! that this is a nintendo 64 game! but let me explain! I didn't finish properly this game... because when everybody was playing Zelda in the nintendo 64, I was playing castlevania symphony of the night in my sega saturn! sooo I have to complete this circle!!.  

#3) Ikarugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I can't with this fucking gameeeeeeee!! is so difficult!! =S

#4) Metroid prime 2 (I have to finish this game)  this game is not gonna beat me! I love the prime saga! but I did not finish this game 'cause of the university duties... soo I have to beat it!

#5) Smash bros melee!! I never quit playing! I keep fighting ! brawling! drinking with my mates all these years ! I not gonna stop playing this game rule!

No hay comentarios: